- Gull wing door design helps protect from inclement weather
- Fast – 25 second load and unload time
- Extremely durable – built to outlast the vehicle
- Reliable – equipped with manual backup
- Quiet – OEM quality ride
- Best ground clearance
- Best warranty in the industry -
5 Year / 50,000 Miles
- Wow Factor! … and it’s not a van.
- Whisper-like operation noise
Steve Kitchin talks about the advantages of an ATC conversion over other options.
If you are looking for an ATC Dealer near you, please check out our Find a Dealer section of the website.
If you are interested in becoming an ATC Dealer, please tell us about yourself in our Become a Dealer form and someone will promptly contact you.
Wheelchair Vehicles You Can Rely On
- 5 Year/50,000 mile warranty
- Lift built to outlast life of the truck
- GM reliability
Better than a Conversion Mobility Van with Ramp
- 25-Second load time
- Easier transition to vehicle
- Much quieter ride
- Solid look and feel
Driver or Passenger Side Handicap Entry
- Choose which side to convert
- Gull wing door modification
- Backseat still functional
- Hydraulic Lift with manual backup
Optimal Height and Increased Safety Rating
- Easily negotiate speed bumps and driveways
- Improved safety after conversion
- Only lose 10-15% MPG compared to 25-30% for vans